Win the Holidays with a GivingTuesday Campaign
The 2022 Holiday Giving Guide is a complete step-by-step guide that will give you everything you need to implement a seamless giving strategy for the upcoming holiday season.
Discover further insights on how giving back is good for your bottom line, and why a holiday giving strategy is crucial for your brand by reading the guide.
- GivingTuesday in the United States totaled $2.7 billion in 2021— representing a 9% increase from 2020, and a 37% increase since 2019.
- 35 million adults participated in GivingTuesday in 2021, 17.8 million of which made a donation.
- ShoppingGives’ merchant partners saw an average order value (AOV) increase of 47% on orders with donations.
In This Guide You’ll Get Step-by-Step Insights on How to:
1. Align your brand mission and values with a cause
2. Form a nonprofit partnership
3. Set your giving plans and goals
4. Create employee and community engagement
5. Grow your bottom line with strategic marketing
[Bonus content] Here is your on-demand brief guide on what you need to know about GivingTuesday and how your brand can get involved. Make sure to download the full PDF guide by filling out the form below to gain more insights.
Download the Complete Guide to Holiday Giving