Social Impact is Driving Shifts in Consumer Behavior and Ecommerce Marketing
The State of Social Impact Report offers a roadmap on how forward-thinking companies can use insights from the latest research trends to compete and thrive in today’s marketplace— helping you to form mutually beneficial partnerships for your business based on shared values.
This exclusive report is a must-read for any digital-led retailer looking to keep up with consumer demand. Find out what it means to be a part of “purpose-driven commerce” by reading this report today.
- The number of sales with at least one donation increased by 3.6 times from 2020 to 2021.
- GivingTuesday in 2021 totaled $2.7 billion, representing a 9% increase compared to GivingTuesday 2020 and a 37% increase since 2019.
- The average order value (AOV) for businesses who give back grew by 22% in 2021.
In this report you'll learn:
- What macro factors are driving the current state of corporate social impact.
- How societal needs and events like GivingTuesday shift giving trends and patterns.
- Tactics for approaching charitable giving for eCommerce and direct-to-consumer brands.
- Lessons from early social impact adopters and their strategies for engaging socially-conscious consumers.
- The future predictions for corporate social impact based on in-depth data analysis.
About Coresight ResearchCoresight Research helps retail clients accelerate innovation and growth by delivering data-driven insights. Operating as a research and advisory firm, Coresight Research provides analysis and consulting to organizations navigating the intersection of retail, technology, and fashion worldwide— and helps brands understand what it means for their business.
Sign up to access the State of Social Impact Report