Consumer Values are Motivating Purchase Decisions
The State of Social Impact Report offers a detailed analysis of how impact-driven marketing can help businesses create deeper, more engaged customer relationships, drive repeat business, and maximize impact, all through shared values.
This exclusive report is a must-read for any business looking to leverage impact-driven marketing as a revenue driver and establish themselves as a social impact leader.
- 75% of surveyed merchants hope to increase the amounts donated to targeted charities in the coming year.
- ShoppingGives’ community of merchant parents reported that average sales with donations per merchant were up 67% YOY.
- “Purpose-driven customers,” now represent the largest segment (44%) of global consumers across all major product categories.
In this report you’ll learn:
- How pressing economic conditions impact socially conscious consumers.
- How corporate social responsibility can drive consumer purchase behavior.
- How societal needs and events like the war in Ukraine and GivingTuesday shift giving trends and patterns.
- Tactics for creating a social impact strategy that resonates with your target audience.
- Predictions for businesses and nonprofits in the evolving era of corporate social impact.
About Coresight Research Coresight Research helps retail clients accelerate innovation and growth by delivering data-driven insights. Operating as a research and advisory firm, Coresight Research provides analysis and consulting to organizations navigating the intersection of retail, technology, and fashion worldwide— and helps brands understand what it means for their business.
Sign up to access the State of Social Impact Report